Accreditation according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005
Since 02 November 2018 Grasse Zur Composite Testing is accredited according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005. The company has competency in the following scope:
Mechanical-technological and physical tests on plastics and fiber-reinforced plastics and products made thereof.
The testing laboratory shall be permitted to use the standardised or equivalent test methods with different versions issued here without the prior information and consent of the DAkkS. The testing laboratory has a current list of all testing procedures in the flexible accreditation scope.
Grasse Zur Composite Testing is committed to provide high quality testing performance in a non-ambiguous and cost effective way by providing flexibility on standard testing routines to accommodate the needs of the customer. Grasse Zur Composite Testing is also focused on transferring the results of current research on composite materials testing into products, services and technical consulting in order to improve the quality of testing continuously.
In doing so, Grasse Zur Composite Testing ensures that:
- it adheres to all customers, regulatory and standard requirements;
- all personnel are committed to implement the policies and procedures of the Quality Management System according to ISO 17025 in their work;
- it is committed to a continual improvement of the Management System.
Quality objectives are
- to implement and adhere to the requirements of the Laboratory Management System;
- to develop and implement new methods of testing in accordance to customer requirements;
- to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through timely delivery and high quality of test performance.
Grasse Zur Composite Testing is member of DIN and is actively involved in the comitee of fiber-reinforced plastics both nationally and internationally.