Job advertisement for working student
At our location in Berlin, we are looking for a student trainee in the field of mechanical engineering / transport engineering to work in our company for 60 hours per month with immediate effect.
Specialist information can be obtained from Dr. Grasse by phone on +49 30 7790791-50 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application!
- Preparation of test specimens for material testing (strain gauge application, bonding of doublers, measurement of test specimens)
- Carrying out material tests on electromechanical and servo-hydraulic testing machines (tensile test, compression test, bending test, shear test, etc.)
- Creation of test procedures and evaluation algorithms
- Preparation of test protocols
- Development of small test fixtures and auxiliary devices
- Engineering degree with a focus on mechanical engineering, transport engineering, lightweight design or materials technology
- Very good technical knowledge in the areas of materials testing, fibre-reinforced plastics and/or 3D-CAD (ideally Solid Edge)
- Good written and spoken English
- Independent and responsible working style, high degree of independence
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Working in a young and dynamic company in a fast-growing market
- Flat hierarchical structures, short communication channels and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Possibility of writing a bachelor’s or master’s thesis