Materials testing program
For several years, Grasse Zur Composite Testing has been offering large quantity discounts for the execution of material testing programmes and for the creation of material cards, e.g. for simulation or the development of components. In view of the successful initial audit in April 2018 in accordance with DIN EN ISO 17025 and the forthcoming laboratory accreditation, the processes have been further optimised so that in future even more favourable prices can be offered in some cases for standard tests.
The offer includes the production of the test specimens from material provided, the measurement of the test specimens, if necessary the bonding of tabs or the application of strain gauges or the conditioning in the climatic cabinet, the performance of the material tests and the preparation of meaningful test reports. The tests are carried out at room temperature and also at elevated temperatures.
Of course, we also carry out a variety of other tests on fibre-reinforced plastics at our location in Berlin. We will be happy to provide you with a non-binding offer according to your requirements in a timely manner.
Considerable quantity discounts can be offered for the following tests in the case of larger test scopes:
- Tensile test in 0° and 90° direction with details of the respective stiffnesses, strengths, transverse contraction numbers and elongations at break (tests according to DIN EN ISO 527-4 or DIN EN ISO 527-5 and ASTM D3039)
- Compression test in 0° and 90° direction with details of the respective stiffnesses, strengths and elongations at break (tests according to DIN EN ISO 14126)
- Shear test with specification of shear stiffness, shear strength and shear strain (tests according to DIN EN ISO 14129, DIN SPEC 4885 / DIN EN ISO 20337 (shear frame shear test), ASTM D5379 and ASTM D7078)
- ILSS test with indication of apparent interlaminar shear strength (tests according to DIN EN ISO 14130, DIN EN 2563, DIN EN 2377 and ASTM D2344)
- 3-point and 4-point bending test with indication of bending stiffness, bending strength and bending strain (tests according to DIN EN ISO 178 and DIN EN ISO 14125)
- Determination of the actual and maximum glass temperature Tg by means of DSC (tests according to DIN EN ISO 11357)