Seminar program at the beginning of 2019
Do you or your colleagues want to learn more about composites? Would you like to refresh your knowledge around the topic “testing of fiber-reinforced plastics”? You would like to exchange information with other users in the field of material testing? Then you should not miss the next professional seminars at Grasse Zur Composite Testing. The seminars are aimed both at beginners and experienced material engineers:
- Overview of Test Standards – Composites Testing! [PDF] on 24 + 25 January in Berlin
- Proper Curing of Resin-Hardener-Systems – Part I [PDF] on 21 + 22 February in Berlin (focus on DSC)
- Service Strength of Composites [PDF] on 14 + 15 March in Berlin
- Simulation of Carbon Components [PDF] on 28 + 29 March in Berlin (in cooperation with ar engineers)
- Proper Curing of Resin-Hardener-Systems – Part II [PDF] on 23 + 24 May in Berlin (focus on DMA, rheology, curing kinetics, process control)
The seminars offer the time and opportunity to make contacts, introduce your everyday challenges and questions and to discuss them in the spirit of an exchange of experience. The discussions can be continued with the dinner together in a pleasant atmosphere. If several employees come from one company, we can give you a small discount. We also offer a discount for student and academic staff. Just contact us. Afterwards, it is a good idea to extend your stay with an interesting weekend in the capital Berlin.
Further information and registration options are available here!